2.16.2017

JANUARY // KP


for my birthday i made the mistake of asking for a gym membership. my birthday isn't until the 24th but my sister surprised me early so she could torture me last sunday. her & i have been going to soul cycle & i never thought i would say that i love spin class but damn, i do. i had a cheap gym membership & they didn't offer classes so i got an epic upgrade, curtesy of the fam & now i have the wonderful privilege of being forced into uncomfortable, uncharted territory with my sister dragging me behind her through all these new to me experiences. she is a gym girl you see & i am a foodie. don't get me wrong she loves cheese way more than i ever will, but she has been going to classes for a while now so i am the nervous uncomfortable one & the little sister gets to be the guide in this scenario. i almost threw up ... but it didn't stop me & she was right there by my side telling me i could do it. when did she become the strong one?... i guess that's what two kids will do for you. she's the "mom"now & i am the girl who is just trying to figure it all out & that's all right with me. i documented all the sweaty things using kelly's last shop release. i also threw in a few from her older planner set but most of the stamps are from the "hustle" stamp still available in the shop. here's to hoping i will have a lot more workout layouts or planner pages or i will just be busy getting my ass kicked in new classes with my sister right there beside me. 
wish me luck dude.
xo

3 comments:

  1. Love you sis!!! From your crafts, to your witty humor and sarcasm...I'm a million steps behind you. I love that this can bring us closer together.... and get some pretty epic pictures and memories along the way.

    Ps .... cheeeeeese. ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, hey. Love you/miss you.

    Second off, you got this. I was so nervous when I started HIIT training in the fall, and now I feel like a pro (most days). I believe in you! And you're lucky to have a sister who will go with you. Having someone to ride it out with you is priceless!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first off, hey i love/miss you too & that accent. SECOND THANK YOU. i haven't been doing so well but i am doing my best & for now that is ENOUGH. ps come visit XO

      Delete

drop me a line ...